There are many different ways you can use our services – to monitor, to control, to program remotely, to manage, to support the alarm system. You share information with us, for example by creating a Alarmserver.NET account, or starting to use SECOLINK PRO mobile application. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms or if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect following information: data of user’s accounts, names of objects, user’s names, events logs, videos, last uploaded project, technical status of the system.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Alarmserver.NET Account.
When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or system BI to store with your account.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them.
This information includes:
· Device information
We collect device-specific information (such as your modules and wireless detectors models, firmware versions, technical information as voltage and current, unique device identifiers – BI numbers and serial numbers, battery statuses, mobile network information, wireless detectors connection and battery statuses, information about wireless detectors supervision, measured temperatures, location).
· Log information
When you use SECOLINK alarm system registered to Alarmserver.NET, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
o User names of the alarm system.
o Troubles of the system
o Alarms of the system
o Videos from the system
o Arms and disarms of the system
o System events
o Information about wireless detectors supervision
· Location information
When you use Alarmserver.NET services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS and cell towers.
· Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Google when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
· Cookies and similar technologies
We are using cookies, when you log-in to your Alarsmserver.NET account, to remember your user name and password in the browser.
How we use information we collect
We use the
information we collect to display for users required information, to provide
more valuable services. E-mail address we are using only to inform users about
most important happenings or changes.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of UAB “Kodinis raktas” unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of UAB “Kodinis raktas” when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With installers
We share following information with your installers:
· System troubles,
· System technical information,
· Voucher validations,
· Your contacts.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of UAB “Kodinis raktas” if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
· meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
· enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
· detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
· protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect UAB “Kodinis raktas” and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We offer you one step verification when you access your Alarmserver.NET account. Account linked to your e-mail so there is possible to change your password if it’s stolen or lost.
We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We restrict access to personal information to UAB “Kodinis raktas” employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Specific product practices
The following notices explain specific privacy practices with respect to certain UAB “Kodinis raktas” products and services that you may use:
- SECOLINK alarm systems and software
- SECOLINK PRO mobile app
For more information about some of our most popular services, you can contact us.
Other useful privacy and security related materials
Further useful privacy and security related materials can be found through UAB “Kodinis raktas” manuals which can be find in websites www.secolink.eu or www.kodinis.lt. Also by contacting us directly:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by the phone: +370 5 2328661
- or visiting the company: Ateities str. 10, 08303 Vilnius, Lithuania.